Baltimore Farmers markets are the epitome of a great day out and about. Fresh fruits and veggies. Having the cities best farmers, cafes, crafters etc in one space amongst a group of fellow Baltimoreans that always seem to be in a good mood….its beautiful.
After the tot and I went live on Ig showcasing the Rotunda Farmers Market a few Dms rolled in asking “Wheres the good farmers markets”, and a few more telling me ” I can never seem to catch them”. So heres a schedule of the ones I frequent. No better time than this crisp weather thats upon us to go, enjoy and stock up on some goodies.
- Baltimore Museum of Industry Farmers Market / Saturdays May 18th – November 30th 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Baltimore Farmers Market and Bazaar / Sundays underneath the Jones Falls Expressway at Holliday & Saratoga streets from Sunday, April 7 -December 22, 2019 7 :00 am to 12 noon
- 32nd Street Farmers Market / intersection of E 32nd Street and Barclay Street in Baltimore, MD.Open every Saturday from 7:00 am to 12 noon, all year long
- Pratt Street Farmers Market / Thursdays May – October, 11:00 am-2:00 pm at the corner of Pratt & Light Streets
- Druid Hill Farmers Market / Wednesdays, June – September, 3:30 -7:30 p.m.
- Market at Montebello / July 20, 2019 – October 19, 2019 Every 3weeks on Saturdays, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Cross Street Farmers’ Market / Saturdays May-October, 8 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Rotunda Farmers Market every Tuesday 11: 00 am – 2:00 pm
- Fells point Farmers Market/ Saturdays at 7:30am – 12:30p at Broadway Square
Keep in mind that October the 19th is the Baltimore Running Festival and that may either cancel or impede the normal routes to get to a few of these. Happy Shopping 🙂